Tuesday 2 December 2008

12. I have a number of significant illnesses

So, don't you hate that person who is always talking about how sick they are and how many things that are wrong with them? Like you care right?

So, after I worked out on Friday morning I was short of breath all day and then on the weekend my chest started getting tight followed by a slight congestion and a yucky feeling in my tummy like a churning sort of thing...Yesterday my head started getting cloudy and my nose was running, I felt flushed and dizzy...so I caved and bought Cold FX...then LATER in the day I caved AGAIN and bought BUCKLEYS!!!!

Self diagnosis: I'm dying
Only cure: (more cowbell?) Perhaps a good looking fictional vampire could cross my path and take me out of my misery? No? Well, I'll keep reading anyways and see if there's a possibility there.

Until then. Buckleys it is...mmm tastes like I'm swallowing pine needles and menthol...oh wait, that's what it is...

2 comments:

k-bomb said...

Yuck! I was sick like that once and I blacked out in my apartment. It was sort of lucky that my cell phone was accessible.

Alicia said...

HOLY! Blacked out! I really hope it doesn't come to that! Who did you call?