Wednesday 17 December 2008

14. I'll be home for Christmas

So. Upon much deliberation...

I have decided to go home for Christmas. I mean, I had been planning to for some time now...and then there was a bit of a wrench...but anyways. Now that I have "made my decision" I feel a bit better. I was feeling pretty low about missing all the fun. When the wrench "situation" came upon me I thought I would only be able to be home for the 25th and 26th...which is not enough time when you consider the drive there and back as well as how much I like my family...so, instead I will be home from the 23-26th. (I know...two more days...)

That is what being a grown up is all about...making decisions you don't like and getting the rough end of the deal...oh and being fairly seriously in debt up to ones eye balls. That's what I've heard anyways....

But look at the bright side, Ryan's gonna make 5 litres of Egg Nog! :)

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

Yay for family! And don't OD on the eggnog!