Monday 1 July 2013

So we're down to once a week eh?

Hello Friends! 

Any other bloggers out there find their frequency waxing and waning on the blog-o-sphere? I'm still around, and still DOIN STUFF!!! 

So good news bears - 10lbs!!!! (that is, if that number can hold through this long weekend's fun)

How? 

1. worked out EVERY DAY, except 2 (Sunday, Monday) 
I did eat out a couple of times, big ticket items too (calorie wise) and then countered the calorie overload with an hour or so of cardio...
2. Ate with a mind to calories-in calories-out every day (with a goal of about 1300 calories/day)

Other good news? I've basically recovered from a calf strain and additional nonsense from the past couple of weeks and was able to start running again this week! What a relief. I hate cardio, but I especially hate not-running cardio. I mean, I can't go anywhere on an elliptical, and I get bored easily. 

So perhaps I will be able to get back to saving the world from Zombies in: Zombies Run!  :)

So there's your check in - have a fantastic Canada Weekend everyone who is celebrating, and good luck with this short work week!!

Looking forward to seeing lots of folks next weekend at the PIG ROAST!!! It's always good times!!! 



No comments: