Sunday 16 June 2013

Challenge of the week

Hey Guys Gals and other kinds of folks :) 

Welcome to your Sunday night- the week is about to begin. 

Usually I get to Sunday night and I think, "GUH, what happened to my weekend?? I'm exhausted!" and then sit on the couch all night until it's time to go to bed...Now, while I'm still thinking that (and I may be writing this from the couch...), I'm also thinking: "Somethings gotta give, I don't want to be careening through Monday with a hamburger in my hand and zero opportunities to be active. I need to make a plan, how will I be my best tomorrow? How can I be my best this week?" 

So let's make a plan. 

Tomorrow is a "normal" day for me - no running like crazy, typical hours, nothing out of the ordinary. 

I'll be eating breakfast at home 
I'll be bringing my lunch - salad with ham and boiled eggs, cherries, 2 mini plumcots and sunflower seeds to munch on (check my MyFitnessPal diary to keep me accountable!)
Supper will also be at home - Maybe some Epicure Wedges, salad and a steamer chicken breast....mmmm....Perhaps tomorrow is a soup day...

I'm also going to make up someGillian Michaels Detox Water to drink tomorrow and all week. 

Cardio tomorrow will be a mix of Elliptical and Stairs - goal - between 400-500 calories burned 

Tomorrows goal: Start the week off right - no cheating
This Week's Goal: Be active and have a plan for each day, focus - one day at a time!!! 
New self honesty goal (I've been practicing this since Tuesday): log everything I eat in MyFitnessPal - even if it's bad, and even on a cheat day

WHAT'S YOUR PLAN??????

Need some inspiration? Check out this video on YouTube, one of the best "scientific" perspective on weight loss I've seen in awhile! Cool series actually, if you're a YouTube junkie like me ;)


No comments: