Tuesday 27 January 2009

17. I'm running as fast as I can

So, rest assured that if someone chased me for 4 laps of the track at the Y, I would at least be able to stay vertical and in motion for that entire time. Heck, if I tried I could probably even last longer...but that is something to be tested on another day...

It feels pretty tough to get myself motivated these days. Just in general. I feel like I'm getting more done, I'm working out every day (except my "day off") and I'm getting into a sort of schedule. HOWEVER, it's the things like dragging my ass into the gym every morning (or evening, depending on how long it takes me to convince myself to go in) or really digging in and finishing off the cleaning I need to do, or COMPLETING a check list for once, that really knocks me down.

I need some tips. I need some....something.

I need a vacation...

4 comments:

Tim said...

Google Calendar is your friend.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a relaxing trip to the big smoke is in order?

k-bomb said...

I found that having a plan for when I go to the gym it motivated me to actually go. Sort of like a workout schedule...kind of hard to explain.

I find that making lists helps, even if I never complete them.

Or maybe you just need a trip to the UK!

Alicia said...

YEAH to the trip to the UK!!!

:)