Friday 20 September 2013

Another Workout Down...Against my Better Judgement

Tired, grumpy, lazy, sad, un-motivated, bored....

Those are all words that described me for most of my day today. I even came home at lunch and shared my doom and gloom with Cliff, who of course takes it all in stride (apparently I'm a moody girlfriend). 

These are the days when I am tempted to eat garbage, laze around and feel miserable for myself. That being said, I'm a happy, well-adjusted person - everybody has bad days. 

Success for me today: 
1. Was able to get out of the house tonight for a bit thanks to a really great friend. 
2. I still had a gold star day despite Falafel dinner and a lameo start.
3. Got a quick cardio workout in to battle the above mentioned dinner - and my mood. 


Am I 100% better? Not likely. 
Am I better at all? Heck yes. 
I never met a workout I regretted when it was all finished. 

Moral of the story: Get up and do something about it. (I'm saying this to me more than anyone else). You can't be in control of your life from the couch and you can't change anything if you keep standing still. Move. 


1 comment:

Momma B said...

Of course you did have one really good laugh today...glad you were able to turn bad into great! Xox momma bear:)