Friday 22 May 2009

22. I am a terrible blogger

Hello to all of my loyal blog followers. Many of you have expressed to me that my infrequent blogging has left you wanting more, wanting to remove me from your rss and leave me in the interweb dust.....BEFORE you do that, let me update you and fill your need for more of moi :)

In one of my recent updates I told you about my new fun...running. Not from anyone in particular, in fact mostly I run to catch up to others...one of the most fun things I've done in the last couple of months is the 5k Race that I ran with a few friends. I ran it in about 37minutes (which I was pretty pleased with considering it was my first distance run). I'm running my second 5k in June on the 21st and I'm always looking for pals to run along with me :) So if you're interested you should come! 30 dollars to register and you get a free tech fibre t-shirt!!

http://www.runwaterloo.com/classic.html

Loves you all!!!
Alicia

No comments: